Field Trip! May 09, 2020 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps I feel there are few harsh chemicals under my sink mostly because they did not fit under the sink or they are in the bathroom where my dog can not get to them. P.S. I did NOT organize this picture before I took it haha Comments Eric DarvishMay 12, 2020 at 12:31 PMLOL I was about to ask if you had organized this before taking the picture... anyway it looks very nice and orderlyReplyDeleteRepliesDB_28May 17, 2020 at 3:27 PMHaha I swear this is what it looks like all the time! I don't have much virgo in my chart, but I deeply love organizing. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
LOL I was about to ask if you had organized this before taking the picture... anyway it looks very nice and orderly
ReplyDeleteHaha I swear this is what it looks like all the time! I don't have much virgo in my chart, but I deeply love organizing.
Delete