Green Chemisty





Green Chemistry is extremely important to help decrease the amount of waste. There is so much chemical waste in this world that in order to manage it, work must be done to not only get rid of what we have but also prevent it from continuing to grow. 

I love the idea of using the waste we produce and using it as energy in our homes. If that could be applied to chemical waste, I feel we could really make a difference in the amount of chemical waste that is dumped. Because even for some of us who reuse and rebuy products, the process in which the products are made still creates so much chemicals.

I am for sure not educated enough to know in depths how we could do this. But by following the 12 principles of green chemistry seems like it is the step in the right direction. If only we could get large companies to priorities and do the same. 



Comments

  1. I agree that its important to get companies to implement these principles too. I just wonder how we do that. Its seems hard especially right now when basic EPA regulations have been suspended :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment