I agreed with the idea that there should be a new method in measuring the "success" of acupuncture within biomed. The idea that TCM should be measured with the same type of tools other clinic trails are done is unreasonable. For if reversed, biomed would for sure not be considered successful in the lens of TCM with its inefficiency of diagnosing patients on an individual basis.
I also wonder about how different the vaccine process that is happening now would be if it was approached through a more TCM lens. These volunteers I feel are being treated more as science projects than as human beings. How are their health and wellbeing being protected. The oath of doctors is to not harm - how does administering trail vaccines play within those oaths? How does it question their own ethnicity?
----------------------------------------
When I was way young, this annoying little boy named Nick Rouner sipped his soup loadly all the time. I was not annoyed if anyone else sipped their soup. But for some reason when he did it, a feeling came over me I did not know what to call. Little did I know that I could have been experiencing misophonia.
Comments
Post a Comment